A Quick Overview of Using Artboards in Adobe Photoshop for Productivity
It’s a pain when you need to make lots of similar sized / themed graphics. Using Adobe Photoshop, discovering and applying the use of Artboards is very helpful to make the process productive and easy.
If you want to see a more detailed Tutorial, see my Skillshare course: Sign up at this link & get one free month!
Here’s a quick overview of how you can use artboards for your graphics. I use them for things like:
- logos sets in a variety of sizes and formats
- iterations of design concepts for various designs / sketches
- social media graphics for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- thumbnails for YouTube, Skillshare, Vimeo
- sets of graphics for a digital painting launch:
- Thumbnails for YouTube painting process video
- Cover graphic for Instagram Reel
- Instagram image posts
- Etsy shop product mockup photos / graphics (various sizes) or other online shops