This is Due for an Update
On January 1st, I published a post (see The Pebble Project) talking about my intentions heading into 2022. Here's an update!
Early on (within the first month), I felt like I failed. I kept up with a few weeks of posting and sharing thoughts. I connected and did daily journaling. But it was nowhere near what I listed as my intended outcomes.
Well – the truth is – a lot of things changed. Foremost, my career took a huge shift. My most stable client contract was reduced dramatically – and I faced a realization that I needed to change my entire mindset.
That said – the whole point of The Pebble Project meant I was already actively engaging. I just needed to ramp up to process.
My original Pebble Project plan was to open up myself on social media – for sake of being more open and expressive. It was a social experiment. But now – I needed to be more business focused. The appearance was that I had disappeared. In reality – I’ve been throwing down pebbles by the truck load.
- I launched Edison James.
- I launched online courses on Skillshare.
- I launched a YouTube art channel.
- I’ve started writing two stories/ books and developing the online membership platform (coming soon on Edison James).
- I’m launching a Creativity program on JamesRozak.com.
- I have a newsletter about to launch (sign up on homepage of JamesRozak.com).
- I’ve started publishing on Medium.com.
- My Art Shop is open for business on my website, and also on Etsy.
There’s more in the works I don’t want to announce yet, but – I’ve been grinding.
So – stuff is happening. I just need to get the word out more, and that’s the next thing I’m prioritizing.
So I guess I can say, it’s time to roll the boulder out that I’ve pebbled together. Watch for it.